Junior Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Executive Interview Questions

Junior executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name three qualities that will enable you to succeed at Zerin.

2 Answers

"I am teachable, motivated, and flexible" - and then developed each quality with examples from my professional experience

I am a Fast leaner, persistant in researching, and can contribute to the work environment due to past experience

A sheet of paper with a written scenario is distributed for written responses from all candidates. You are asked what you would do in a hypothetical situation in which you must choose between an expensive car repair, buying a new car, or leasing a car given a particular amount sitting in the bank and a start date at your new job in the future (a couple weeks when I interviewed).

1 Answer

They asked about my work experience of course and they asked about my personal life to get a feel of my personality.

2 Answers

are you willing to make 300-500 calls a day? and I answered yes for the experience

How you define success?

1 Answer

Where did you go to elementary school? What is that? A public school?

1 Answer

How do you know you are a people person?

1 Answer

What interest you most about the company?

1 Answer

This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales now...All in all this was a 12 hr 2nd interview!

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 206 Interview Questions