Junior game designer Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Bohemia Interactive
Junior Game Designer was asked...April 13, 2016

The company asks about military background, since they work closely with militaries worldwide it is nice to have.

1 Answers

I honestly told them I personally had no experience with the military but had relations to people in it. Less

Rockstar Games

How can working for them help can benefit there company.

1 Answers

I told them i have always wanted to work for a big gaming company and benefit them by doing my job and working to performance or more than if needed Less

Fanatee

Você conhece algum jogo nosso?

1 Answers

Só conheci um jogo que é o Stop.

Gameloft

Imagine that you’re a designer on the mobile game team and you’re tasked with designing the UI for a new chance based mini-game

Created an UI design

Banca Mediolanum

Solite domande di routine: racconta chi sei, che percorso hai fatto, i tuoi studi, come ti descriveresti, i punti di forza e debolezza, aspirazioni professionali. Oltre a queste domande mi e' stata presentata una possibile situazione da risolvere utilizzando meccaniche di game design.

1 Answers

Risposte personali riguardo alle domande presentate sopra.

Kwalee

What games I have played ? Which Kwalee Game I have Played?

Pubg dream league

Gameloft

Choose your favorite 3 free-to-play games from among the top 50 games on the iOS Top Grossing chart: 3 Highs Describe 3 great things about the game design. 3 Lows Describe 3 things that could be improved about the game design.

1 Answers

I gave the appropriate information regarding the topics

THQ Nordic

My past projects? What I expect from this position? Basic Q about UE4.

Cloud Imperium Games

I did not have a traditional interview prior to the design test.

Hothead Games

How would you adapt [game I had worked on] to the mobile market?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interview Questions