Junior Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Staff Accountant

Junior Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Junior staff accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

With the HR Staff: Tell me about when you worked on a difficult situation. How would you describe your excel skills? During the in-person interview: What was the most difficult project that you took in? Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone. Write step-by-step the journal entries in an inventory cycle.

1 Answer

Be proactive, patient, and prepared! Good luck!

How would you go about solving a complex problem that you didn't know how to do?

1 Answer

Is there anything you want to tell me about you before we finish this interview? Why do you want this position? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How are your excel/quickbook skills? Can you tell me some background info about your past experience?

They asked: - Describe your work experiences - What are your advantages/disadvantages - Why do you want this job

Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.

1. What did you in a situation in which you had a problem with a team member? What was the process and how did you handle it? 2. Describe a time when you lead a change. What was the situation and how was the process?

Why do you think you are a great fit for this role?

What are your career goals?

110 of 17 Interview Questions