Junior Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Trader

Junior Trader Interview Questions

Junior trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During the third interview : imagine an infinite chess board. If the horse from 1 case, in how many cases can he possibly ends after 10 moves. You actually don't have to give a number but a 95% confidence interval. pen and paper allowed

13 Answers

Don't really understand the question... the horse from 1 case? and whats the intuition of the answer given?

I think it's much more than 751. I found 7938126 cases, and there are more.

I was asked to describe in detail the hedges I would implement to protect myself on a cargo of Petroleum bought today for future delivery in one region on local pricing with intention to deliver if by sea to a different region on totally different pricing.

6 Answers

“Given the numbers 1 to 1000, what is the minimum numbers guesses needed to find a specific number if you are given the hint "higher" or "lower" for each guess you make.”

6 Answers

If the clock is at 9:30, what angle is it at?

6 Answers

A bunch of people sit down at a circular table. How many combinations are there or certain people sitting down next to others?

4 Answers

Two butterflies are trading on an underlying: a 50 butterfly and a 100 butterfly. Both are 5 wide and implied volatility is the same. Which one is more expensive?

6 Answers

Suppose there's a 60% chance of rain on saturday, and a 80% chance of rain on sunday. Given that it rained over the weekend, what's the chance it rained saturday?

3 Answers

Gave different spreads (butterflies,call,put) and prices and I had to figure out the price of certain strike calls and puts. interesting mixture between logic and options knowledge.

2 Answers

what is 24*32?

1 Answer

Game 1 pays $20 if you flip heads and you flip the coin 4 times, game 2 pays $500 if you flip heads all 4 times. Which game do you pick?

4 Answers