Junior Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Trader Interview Questions

Junior trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

During the third interview : imagine an infinite chess board. If the horse from 1 case, in how many cases can he possibly ends after 10 moves. You actually don't have to give a number but a 95% confidence interval. pen and paper allowed

13 Answers

Don't really understand the question... the horse from 1 case? and whats the intuition of the answer given?

I think it's much more than 751. I found 7938126 cases, and there are more.

I was asked to describe in detail the hedges I would implement to protect myself on a cargo of Petroleum bought today for future delivery in one region on local pricing with intention to deliver if by sea to a different region on totally different pricing.

6 Answers

Game 1 pays $20 if you flip heads and you flip the coin 4 times, game 2 pays $500 if you flip heads all 4 times. Which game do you pick?

5 Answers

“Given the numbers 1 to 1000, what is the minimum numbers guesses needed to find a specific number if you are given the hint "higher" or "lower" for each guess you make.”

6 Answers

If the clock is at 9:30, what angle is it at?

6 Answers

mental math with fractions, recorded video interview

5 Answers

-If the radius of a sphere is expanding at a rate of 4 metres/second, and the starting radius is 0.25 metres, what is the volume of the sphere after 2 1/2 minutes? -if the mean of X=4 and the variance of X is 9, and the mean of Y=5 and the variance of Y is 16, what is the standard deviation of X + Y given a relationship of -3/8 (x to y)? - there are 3 faucets. Faucet #1 can fill a sink in 20 min, F#2 can fill a sink in 12 min, and F#3 can fill a sink in 5 min. If all 3 faucets are running at the same time, how long will it take for the sink to fill?

6 Answers

A bunch of people sit down at a circular table. How many combinations are there or certain people sitting down next to others?

4 Answers

You have a call option on a security worth 100 now that will either be worth 110 or 95 dollars at a future date. The strike of this option is 105. What is an estimated value of this call option?

6 Answers

If the time is 6:34PM, what is the angle between the minute hand and hour hand?

7 Answers