Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Salary requirement, specific hours not available, could I travel if needed as he also worked out of the Denver office,

1 Answer

advised it was negotiable, travel was not an option, and hours also could be negotiable

What is your dream job?

generic interview questions.

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Any specific hours I would need (due to daycare)

1 Answer

How was I at multiple tasking and taking instruction from more than one person

1 Answer

They asked why I would want to leave my job, which seemed better than the one I was applying for

Describe a time when you implemented a change, and how it benefited the company.

How many years have you used Microsoft Office in a professional setting?