Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Financial Analyst

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Kentucky

Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Kentucky

Interviewers will expect financial analyst candidates to be well-versed in financial markets, modeling, and analysis. Make sure you are comfortable with both micro and macroeconomics. In addition to highly technical questions, be ready to answer a few behavioral questions that will show off your communication and collaboration skills.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you here?

1 Answer

I told them because this was a job that was available and that I was interested in.

What was your least favorite class in college and how did it prepare you for this job?

1 Answer

I was asked if I knew what the position I was interviewing for. So I mirrored to the group what the positions' responsibilities were, areas of responsibility, and other items as described in the documentation I was presented and obtained prior to the interview. I considered this to be a rather good question to see if the candidate actually knew about the position and could concisely describe the position they were being interviewed for.

1 Answer

Describe how the application / interview process was handled by the company and if they provided feedback of any kind on your interview.

1 Answer

-What is your greatest innovation? -Describe a time you solved a complex problem -How have you used data in order to solve problems?

2 Answers

All Behavioral-Based interview questions. Tell me about a time when.... Depending on the hiring manager, you may receive a "cheat sheet" as to how to use the STAR method to respond to these questions. Some examples asked of me were "Talk about a time you directly improved the efficiencies of your workplace or department"

Tell about a time you had to adapt to change quickly.

1 Answer

Situation where you had to seek help from members of a team to find a solution.