Software Developer Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

Software Developer Interview Questions in Kentucky

"Software developers design, write, test, and maintain the code for a software system. Extensive knowledge of programming languages, data structures, and algorithms are necessary to pass the technical interview which is designed to test these skills. Employers are looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None, They based every question off of my experiences and resume, Since my resume and experience is pretty solid, especially for a student, I figured they liked it and just wanted to validate that it's really me. They real questions were personality and habit questions. -What blogs do you read? -How would you complete a task that you don't know how to do? -what databases do I work with?

1 Answer

-stackoverflow -Figure out how to do it by studying, developing good questions, after a certain amount of time I would ask my questions to a mentor or supervisor (i said i would try for a day before seeking help, they said they wouldn't go over two hours) -mysql, sqllite (he recommended I take a DB class and learn oracle)

I had online tests based on .net and SQL

1 Answer

Why was I interested in Genscape?

1 Answer

Java based job, but they asked me several C++ questions too, I guess as I had claimed I knew C++. Questions like virtual functions, friend functions, virtual destructors...

1 Answer

Describe your ideal team size.

1 Answer

How did you use ADO.NET in your previous projects? And how did you pass the objects between BAL and DAL?

Explain the difference between Javascript and languages like VB.Net.

Describe a time when you couldn't meet a deadline for work how did you handle it?

What is the difference between a Hash, List & Set ?