Key account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Key account manager Interview Questions

key account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me a 30-60-90 day plan

2 Answers

For sales this is pretty typical, learn the territory needs, build a plan to attack, start attacking with feedback.

Feel lucky that you weren't hired....most unorganized company....find a real place to work.

Describe a situation in which you had to use your technical skills to create a sales tool to resolve a customer issue or to provide a customer solution.

1 Answer

How many airplanes are in the air at one time?

2 Answers

I was asked "Why UAI?" mostly due to my background in the CPG industry and this industry being a 180 degree turn from what I had previously worked on.

1 Answer

The interview was pretty conversational, it did not feel like they were testing me or trying to trick me at all. We basically just ran through my resume and they asked me why I thought I would be the best choice for the role.

1 Answer

What are your future goals?

1 Answer

what was I most proud of accomplishing

1 Answer

The most difficult question asked for the ways I would resolve various negotiation scenarios stretching from instances that would result in either monetary loss to the company or even worse, loss of a customer.

1 Answer

How would your friends describe you?

1 Answer

Describe situation where a customer wanted you to do something that was not appropriate?

110 of 167 Interview Questions