Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Key Holder Interview Questions

Key holder interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Choose a product -any product- and pretend I'm a customer, how would you sell it to me? Sell me the product.

1 Answer

What was a difficult situation that you encountered within sales

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. Why Cotton On? What previous retail experience do you have? How have you taught another person and how did they respond to your coaching? Basic Supervisor questions.

1 Answer

Are you willing to pick up extra shifts at inconvenient times for other co-workers?

1 Answer

What do you feel Paper Source embodies and how can you apply your unique talents to our individual store?

1 Answer

How would you hide a giraffe in your room? (Personality question)

1 Answer

The most difficult question would've been "What would you do if someone you knew stole something?" This is purely because they interviewer did not want a typical response. Another thing that caught me off guard during the second part of the interview was they asked me to greet them as if they where a customer. This was unexpected so I kind of flubbed it a little. When you show up for the interview, look at their tower or sale signs. Then say "Hello! While you're looking around all our t-shirts are buy one get on half off!" (Or whatever sale is currently going on. Make sure to be energetic, it helps to practice before the interview)

1 Answer

Are you confident enough to sell jewelry.

2 Answers

All questions are pretty normal that you get in interviews. The one I think that is most difficult is "Why do you want to work for our company"

1 Answer

What would you bring to the company?

2130 of 425 Interview Questions