Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Killeen, TX | Glassdoor

Assistant Manager Interview Questions in Killeen, TX

"Assistant managers are needed in every industry to provide leadership and management support. Employers are looking for candidates with strong teamwork and organizational skills. In an interview, be ready to discuss your leadership experience, conflict management abilities, and knowledge of the industry for which you are applying."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you go about writing someone up or disciplining another teller? Lets say your regional manager here is your employee and her shirt isn't ironed what do you say?

1 Answer

Hi, How are you doing today? (Good.) Well have you clocked in yet? There is something I need to share with you. Okay so thank you for coming in on time however there is a little problem with your uniform. Your shirt isn't ironed. (Oh well no one ever told me before that it was a problem) Okay well so you know from now on your shirt does need to be ironed when you come to work. (okay) Now we don't have an iron or ironing board here so I'm going to have to ask you to either go home and iron your shirt or buy a new shirt that is ironed already because it is part of our policies to come to work professional every day. (okay I'm sorry bout that) No problem. I'm also going to print out the policies for dress code for you from our intranet so you know in the future what is expected and if you have a question on dress code don't be afraid to ask... This is going to be a warning. If it happens again there may be a more serious outcome. Was there anything you wanted to say or ask?

what is your salary range

1 Answer

why do you want to work for cracker

1 Answer

How would I better the team work and team building skills of the store?

What hours I could work.

1 Answer

How would I treat the store the store.

1 Answer

What have you been doing in the past year?

How many children do you have?