Associate Interview Questions in Killeen, TX | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Killeen, TX

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The question that seems to catch everyone off guard is "Tell me about yourself. Who are YOU?"

1 Answer

Don't panic. I know it's an OUT there question, but the best thing you can say is explain your personality and a little bit of your background. Corporate couldn't care less if you're a military wife with a three year old son or if you're a photography student looking to build their career, BUT YOUR MANAGER WILL. Portrait Innovations will quickly become your home away from home during the christmas season and your crew will quickly become your family away from family in turn. It's important to develop that bond from the get go. Chat with your potential manager like you would a friend. Remain cordial and leave out the less pleasant details, but don't be afraid to tell us your aspirations. Corporate doesn't care, but we do.

They are all pretty straight forward. But The one I remember stumbling on was "When have you been in a situation when you have had to be relied on.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at H-E-B?

1 Answer

Do you see yourself working here permanently?

1 Answer

What I could bring to the.company if hired?

1 Answer

How do you see your previous work experience helping you in the position you have applied for?

110 of 55 Interview Questions