Sales Interview Questions in King of Prussia, PA | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in King of Prussia, PA

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is your dream job, and why?

2 Answers

I said being a dentist, because that is what I would like doing and make great $$$

Should never mention money

Why do you want to work for a water cooler company?

1 Answer

Do you prefer a desk job or an active job?

Sell me tea?

1 Answer

Do you approach women at the bar and what do you do it they reject you?

1 Answer

What is something that I wouldn't be able to tell from your resume?

1 Answer

No question was significantly difficult or unexpected so far as I can remember.

1 Answer

The question was something like, "What was the most impressive experience you had with a sales associate." I was lucky enough to have been sweet talked into buying an entire suit before at a different store, when I only walked by. It blew my mind how easily the women manipulated me, and I think that was what sealed the deal for me. However, pretty much everyone else had a super difficult time with this one. I'm assuming it's because it's very difficult for any associate to really blow a customer's mind away.

1 Answer

I was given one minute to sketch something on a piece of paper that described who I was

1 Answer

What do you know about loss prevention/ What are your career goals/ Why do you want to work here.

110 of 190 Interview Questions