Kitchen manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kitchen manager Interview Questions

"As a kitchen manager you will be responsible for managing the work environment of all kitchen staff from cooks to dishwashers. Employers look for candidates with strong leadership skills, past experience, and the ability to communicate the needs of a kitchen with management. Prepare for interview questions that ask about hypothetical situations, past experience, and health and safety standards."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were to try to dicipline an employee, would you wait until after the shift was over, or do it right then and there

1 Answer

I said I would wait, unless there was a pressing issue that had to be handled immediately.

How to deal with employees who are not working to a satisfactory level.

1 Answer

After we walked through the restaurant he asked what were some of the things I saw

1 Answer

What was my experience level in managing kitchen employees and if I was bilingual.

2 Answers

On a scale from 1-10. 10 being the most honest, how honest would you consider yourself.

1 Answer

He asked me if I was telling him the truth?

1 Answer

when you see a employee breaking a rule how do you handle the situation

1 Answer

Who was my favorite super hero. I thought that was very strange and very odd.

1 Answer

Andrew Lassen (one of the owners five sons) Had asked me why he should want to hire me and then said "well if we like you we may keep you as long as we need".

110 of 128 Interview Questions