Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Knoxville, TN | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Knoxville, TN

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Customer Service Manager VP

Name a situation where a customer was upset at a previous job, how did you deal with it?

2 Answers

Why did I want to transition from hands on care to a phone position?

1 Answer

Why do you want this crummy job.

1 Answer

What does excellent customer service mean to you.

1 Answer

How would you react to a call where the person on the other end started out angry? How would you make it a productive experience?

1 Answer

What does the verizon credo mean to you?

1 Answer

900 people applied for this position. we interviewed 75. why should we pick you?

1 Answer

"If a customer calls in and says they want to switch the service or are dissatisfied with the service how would you get them to stay?"

1 Answer

Name a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did I handle it?