Lab Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lab Supervisor Interview Questions

Lab supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how would I handle an employee that's been having attendance issues

1 Answer

pull the employee aside and find out if everything was alright and see what was causing them to have attendance issues, try to help the employee

You have a good working relationship with a guy and are becomming buddies. He has been helpful showing you the ropes. He runs the forklift into a rack support and bends it. It should be reported to the supervisor but he asks you not to because he turned over a Refrigerator last week. What do you do?

1 Answer

I found that communication was not straight forward. Often individuals were not clear about their timelines.

1 Answer

They were rather technical when asking questions about instrument maintenance and trouble shooting.

The usual how would you handle an irate customer, etc.

Could I come on time? Could I work varied hours, including on weekends. What was my experience working with customers in a retail environment?

1 Answer

Not necessarily difficult, but a bit unexpected: They asked for the exact location of the User's Outlook directory in Windows 7. Now I know where this is, and I go there routinely, but sometimes the things one does every day are difficult to conjure up. Not a bad question, but I'd recommend on brushing up on things like this via a little memorization.

They asked how I solved conflict.

1 Answer

Which is your favorite bacteria?

110 of 20 Interview Questions