Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Lab Technician Interview Questions

Lab Technician Interview Questions

"As a laboratory technician, you'll need strong organizational skills and an adequate knowledge of chemistry in order to collect samples, perform tests, and analyze data. Expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of basic scientific concepts as well as your experience handling lab equipment and conducting tests. Although not mandatory, many labs require you have an associate's degree or higher."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you ensure you pay attention to detail when working in the lab?

1 Answer

Take my time, work in a very methodical manner to ensure the job is done right.

Have you taken a Biochemistry or Molecular Biology course? since this is a chemistry lab that works with biological specimens, knowledge of the content in these courses is invaluable

1 Answer

Do you have experience in pipetting?

1 Answer

What equipment and procedures do you remember from college?

Describe Your Employment History

tel me about your self?

1 Answer

How long are you wiling to work here? This job requires 6 months of training and you will only be hired if you can commit at least 2 years, I would prefer 5.

1 Answer

How do you think your major will help you on the job?

1 Answer

Most interview questions were typical with a very few technical questions directly related to my resume or the position.

1 Answer

They do not use heavy interview tactics. They go on instinct in my opinion. They have a fair process when hiring. If you are physically able and seem intelligent they will train you. That's not true for highly technical positions. Obviously electricians have certification and so on. They are a charitable company.

110 of 678 Interview Questions