Laboratory research specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laboratory research specialist Interview Questions

laboratory research specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

4 Answers

Major equipment breakdown. Give your strategy for problem solving. Give detailed positive final outcome.

i believe that there's no such conflict things that will occur if you passions on what you are doing. As a proactive person you can instantly think of best solution.

Patient bodily fluid/blood specimen is received without legible identification; what do you do next?

2 Answers

Do you think you can handle working in this stressful of an environment? How well do you know Anatomy & Physiology?

1 Answer

Not really any questions. Informed you of the instrumentation they used and I filled them in on my background using said equipment types in different forms or scenarios. Perhaps thats why there was a lack of questions.

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your spare time?

1 Answer

Do you think you can stand the smell of wastewater?

1 Answer

Have you worked in a lab before?

1 Answer

Could you come up with five phrases/words to describe your definition of team-work; please explain each of them

1 Answer

1. Tell me about yourself. 2. What is your short and long term goals? 3. What will the professors and friends say about you? 4. What kind of supervisor you want to work with? 5. Since I want to enroll to MLS Program next year, they asked if I will commit to work with them afterwards. 6. Which department do you want to work with (Choices are: Core Lab, Micro Lab, and Blood Bank). 7. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 8. What do you like to do during your spare time? 9. Since they have a lot of applicants applying for this program, they want to know what kind of things you can bring to the table. 10. Why do you apply this externship program?

110 of 371 Interview Questions