Laboratory Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Laboratory Technician Interview Questions

Laboratory technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You arrive to work at the start of your shift and notice work area has bodily fluids and small amounts of blood splatter; what do you do first?

1 Answer

Inform your supervisor. Determine extent of body fluid contamination of work area. Determine proper chemical cleaning supplies necessary to correct contamination hazard. Use PPE (personal protection equipment) as appropriate to situation before you being clean-up of contaminated work space/bench.

I was asked the basic process of O&P sample from start to finish.

1 Answer

What type of instruments have you used?

3 Answers

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

3 Answers

Are you OK with working with biological specimens? (stool, urine, saliva, etc.)

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

The most difficult question we posed more as a joke to test knowledge regarding distillation process of the Refinery. Considering My previous job I was a chemical process operator I was asked to describe the distillation process used in oil refinement.

1 Answer

Tell us your professional and personal goals for the next five years.

1 Answer

What did you like about your last job? What did you dislike about your last job?

1 Answer

None. Tell us about yourself and why you want to work here.

110 of 306 Interview Questions