Laboratory Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Laboratory Technician

Laboratory Technician Interview Questions

Laboratory technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

3 Answers

Major equipment breakdown. Give your strategy for problem solving. Give detailed positive final outcome.

i believe that there's no such conflict things that will occur if you passions on what you are doing. As a proactive person you can instantly think of best solution.

Are you OK with working with biological specimens? (stool, urine, saliva, etc.)

Tell us about yourself.

1 Answer

The most difficult question we posed more as a joke to test knowledge regarding distillation process of the Refinery. Considering My previous job I was a chemical process operator I was asked to describe the distillation process used in oil refinement.

1 Answer

Tell us your professional and personal goals for the next five years.

1 Answer

What did you like about your last job? What did you dislike about your last job?

1 Answer

None. Tell us about yourself and why you want to work here.

Is location a problem?

1 Answer

How would you make a Molar solution? How would you dilute a strong acid?

Typical/Common interview questions.