Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about working with the Military?

2 Answers

No problem---My Father is a Second World War veteran. I have immense respect for them.

I like millitary army i have immense respect for them

I was thrown for a loop when I was asked a random question at the end of the interview. She just said, "i'm going to read you a story".

1 Answer

Name a time when you had excellent customer service.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked in a call center?

1 Answer

"What would you do if you didn't get this job?"

2 Answers

Tax related experience

1 Answer

Questions were actually simple including, "Explain a time when you had to help an extremely rude customer?", and "What do you like most about customer service?"

1 Answer

Do you have transportation? What is your availability? Are you looking for part time or full time. We work 6 days a week with Wednesday off. Are you competitive? Are you an introvert or extrovert?

1 Answer

As with most interviews, the most difficult question is what is your greatest weakness

1 Answer

Would you like a steady minimum income or one where you could get unlimited earning potential by sales.