Project Manager Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your strengths?

2 Answers

I'm dedicated to this career, type of construction, and location.

As the owner of a company I was in charge of every aspect of he business. I can read plans and specs, generate RFI's, get vendor and subcontractor quotes to put together job bids. I can create and manage the budget. I can create time schedules and track them to assure the project will be completed on time. I can track and account for any back charges that might occur. When the project has come to an end, I can create a punch list and follow up with the sub contractors to get their work completed and off of the list.

What are your weaknesses?

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

Case Study

1 Answer

How would you rate the tradeoff between conversion and default statistics?

1 Answer

Had two competing vendors that did not get along, but needed to work on this project together. How do you manage the communication between them?

1 Answer

What experience do you have managing work in the field (i.e. construction supervision)?

1 Answer

Typical interview questions: talk about experiences, like dislike.

Q: Tell me about your experience

1 Answer

Great nothing further at this time