Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Latham, NY | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Latham, NY

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have a plan? A five year or Ten year goal?

1 Answer

I hope that I am financial secure and debt free. I plan on being employed and working to pay for my expenses.

I was asked what my feelings on stealing from the workplace were. I told them it was a horrible thing. Who asks that? And more importantly, who is going to say anything OTHER than "it's a horrible thing"? It's not like I was interviewing for a convenience store - this was a call center job. They must have been very stingy with office supplies.

1 Answer

how do you deal with conflict with a coworker

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How did you hear about this job?

1 Answer

why did you leave your last job and that's all I recall

1 Answer

I was asked basic questions on how I handle stressful situations and how I handle conflict. Why did you leave your last job? What was the accomplishment that you are most proud of at your last job?