Ldp Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Ldp Associate

Ldp Associate Interview Questions

Ldp associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

3 Phases: Get to know you (The who), Technical (Modified Case Study), Super day (Morning Business Game, Afternoon Rapid Fire Interview Panel)

1 Answer

In the final interview panel they'll ask you - What's your GPA. Why? - What is Burger King's biggest mistake in the past 10 years? - If I gave you $1M and you double it in a year what would you do? (Be creative here. Don't give some crap about diversifying in the market blah blah blah. Didn't have the guts to do it but might as well say "Gamble it." or "Put it on red and cross my fingers." with the point that you have to take a risk and there's little opportunity to grow or double $1M in a year. Who would you fire/ Who would you hire--> Half the panel will bully the kid that clearly didn't do well. Be different don't say what everyone else said.

Describe how you handled a difficult teammate and showed leadership in the face of that?

1 Answer

What did you study in college, why do you want the job

None of the questions are very difficult.

The president said he didn't have any questions for me. This is likely because I wasn't interested in Sales.

1 Answer

Asked many behavioral questions, then asked about the financial crisis, no problem. Last question was about ethics in banking.

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the proper information.

What lead to the recession in 2008?

19 of 9 Interview Questions