Lead Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lead Applications Developer

Lead Applications Developer Interview Questions

Lead applications developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe in detail the SOA pattern

1 Answer

This took me off guard. The information required can be found anywhere on the web.. throughout my answer I was prodded for more information... question was oriented towards have you implemented said architecture. If you don't know it, don't B.S. Answer with what you know.

How do you pass variables between two JSP pages and how do you do it between a controller servlet and a JSP page?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you weighed the pros and cons of a situation and decided not to take action, even though you were under pressure to do so.

1 Answer

How would you add federated data sources to an existing database when the data schemas do not match, network and data source latency are unknown and meet your n second maximum response time requirement?

1 Answer

Cannot disclose. Skillset evaluation was specific to the Client requirement......... . .. ........... ........... .......... . ... . ... ... .. .. ..

There was not difficult question but they did ask many personal questions and we discussed my family live including adoption of my children

What measures would you take to avoid Java threading issues in a multi-threaded environment.

He told me that he completely understands that not everyone knows everything, and that many people don't have all of the experience or skills needed for a specific job. Then he asked me "what would you do if you needed to know something in order to complete you job that you didn't already know?"

2 Answers

How do you promote code to production using udeploy

2 Answers