Lead Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lead Business Analyst Interview Questions

Lead business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with an emotional confrontation, that has fermented across generational & cultural lines?

1 Answer

It would be inherent upon the individual "In charge" to initially establish a point of common ground in order to build sustainable communication, and a comfortable environment to accomplish work goals.

What would you do if a manager or superior asked you to change data to make business results look better?

1 Answer

Coming a Retail brokerage background, what makes you think that your skill set and experience could be put to use in a Credit Card services company?

Pure technical one

If 1 = 2 what would you do kind of questions

1 Answer

IQ questions, technical questions related to the profile and then some questions to know if I would fit in to the team which were focused on how I would handle various situations if I were to face them in the team.

1 Answer

if u have given good requirements and Dev team is not able to complete the task wat u will do

1 Answer

Questions like how do you handle difficult clients? Walk me though your work process.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I encountered was when the hiring manager emphasized after that we had already thoroughly discussed expectations, roles, duties, and the such when we didn't. How are you supposed to answer or respond to a question which describes a situation that hasn't occurred yet? You have to be able to dance without lying - some managers, senior managers, and directors likes this - they are more interested in ending a meeting 'on a positive note' or with a good feeling than they are in actually addressing topics.

How do you prioritize if you receive tasks from Project Managers, Directors and the likes

110 of 49 Interview Questions