Lead Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lead Business Systems Analyst

Lead Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Lead business systems analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a manager or superior asked you to change data to make business results look better?

1 Answer

I answered that I would tell him or her no. Then the interviewer implied that this sort of thing had in fact happened before.

Pure technical one

If 1 = 2 what would you do kind of questions

1 Answer

How do you go about analyzing a requirement? what are the exact process steps you take?

Do you have any other companies in the pipeline and how far along are you with them? Asked by HR.

1 Answer

Where are you at with your current compensation - base and bonus? Asked by HR.

1 Answer

The most difficult question I encountered was when the hiring manager emphasized after that we had already thoroughly discussed expectations, roles, duties, and the such when we didn't. How are you supposed to answer or respond to a question which describes a situation that hasn't occurred yet? You have to be able to dance without lying - some managers, senior managers, and directors likes this - they are more interested in ending a meeting 'on a positive note' or with a good feeling than they are in actually addressing topics.

Asked to explain a specific experience mentioned in the resume with examples.

1 Answer

Technical interview was not tough. Had to clear a case interview since it was product management job. It was hard. Behavioral interview was easy.

110 of 10 Interview Questions