Lead Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lead Cashier Interview Questions

Lead cashier interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give me real example of a situation where you were successful in handling a difficult situation at work that only experience could have provided the solution to the problem.

1 Answer

An asthmatic co-worker was adversely affected by another co-worker spraying Lysol because it had been announced that another co-worker was absent due to an highly contagious illness. Even though we were strictly forbidden to abandon our telephones, I quickly logged myself and my co-worker off the phones and urged her to come outside with me. Removing her from the heavily sprayed Lysol area kept her from being taken to the emergency room.

Called wanted me for Sales.

1 Answer

How much are you looking to make

1 Answer

Nothing unexpected. They asked quite a bit about past retail experiences and how they were handled.

1 Answer

Besides the obvious "Tell me about yoursef?", the best one I remember was the interviewer pushed a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion across the table and said "Ok, Sell me this." I'm not joking.

1 Answer

What do you think your personality is like.

1 Answer

Have you ever experienced a disagreement between a coworker? If so, how did you resolve it?

Why did you leave your last position?

1 Answer

Tell me how your experience matches the job description

110 of 54 Interview Questions