Leadership Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Development Interview Questions

Leadership development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

When did you over-promise to a customer? When did you have to make an unpopular decision?

4 Answers

If you had a single mom employee (banker), who brought in tons of business and was absolutely stellar, what would you do if she wanted to leave because she was being offered a better paying job at your competitor's company? You have maxed out your salary budget as well.

2 Answers

What was your strategy when you were adjusting to the college environment?

2 Answers

There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult. But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.

2 Answers

Most of the questions were straight forward as i had said, but I guess at least one that they asked that would have been the most difficult was asking what the biggest accomplishment or the most rewarding accomplishment you had in your life was, not necessarily being job related, which can sometimes throw some people off because they usually might expect one like that to be asked only being related to jobs.

why sales?

1 Answer

what three qualities do you possess to help you in sales?

1 Answer

Why is a manhole cover round?

110 of 687 Interview Questions