Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Leadership development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

When did you over-promise to a customer? When did you have to make an unpopular decision?

4 Answers

If you had a single mom employee (banker), who brought in tons of business and was absolutely stellar, what would you do if she wanted to leave because she was being offered a better paying job at your competitor's company? You have maxed out your salary budget as well.

2 Answers

What was your strategy when you were adjusting to the college environment?

2 Answers

There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult. But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.

2 Answers

Why is a manhole cover round?

1 Answer

"You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."

1 Answer

What did you do to prepare for this email?

1 Answer

Why I hadn't had any prior internships?

110 of 585 Interview Questions