Leadership Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Fellow Interview Questions

Leadership fellow interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. What made the situation so difficult, and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

This question is trying to get at your inter-personal skills and ability to manage group dynamics. The interviewer is probably looking for 3 things in this type of question: (1) What was the situation?, (2) What action did you take?, and (3) What were the results? Focus on how you dealt with it and try to emphasize teamwork and flexibility--don't gripe about the situation.

How would you handle the situation if you were placed in charge of a group of employees with far more experience than you?

1 Answer

While presenting I was asked to switch gears a little and imagine I was talking to a community board instead, something which I hadn't prepared for.

2 Answers

Part three was unexpected and while not unreasonably difficult can present a major issue if one runs out of time.

1 Answer

Why are you the right candidate for this forum. What would you like to get from the prorgam

15 of 5 Interview Questions