Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Interview Questions

1,624

Leadership interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Q2: A pnp transistor with its base connected to a voltage source, the V source is connected to a +10V source. The emitter of the transistor is connected to a resistance, and then to the same +10V source. The collector side is connected to a capacitor, which is not charged at t=0-. Given the graph of Vsource = 10 V stepping up at t = 0 to further, draw the graph of Vout. Vout is between the point of collector and capacitor.

2 Answers

ANS: Vout should be constantly -10V until t=0, and will hit V=0 V linearly from V=-10 V after t=0.

Hi, Can you explain why it linearly increases? Are you assuming that Collector is tied to -10V? The pnp transistor is completely cutoff for the given biasing. The only way the capacitor is going to charge is through leakage currents. It is very slow and takes a lot of time. Please advise me if my analysis is correct.

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

If you had a single mom employee (banker), who brought in tons of business and was absolutely stellar, what would you do if she wanted to leave because she was being offered a better paying job at your competitor's company? You have maxed out your salary budget as well.

2 Answers

1. Name a time when you had to handle a difficult co-worker. 2. What line of business are you interested in? 3. What do you think makes you successful? 4. Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. 5. Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.

3 Answers

If I were a brick, where would I like to be placed in the wall?

2 Answers

When did you over-promise to a customer? When did you have to make an unpopular decision?

4 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

4 Answers

What was your strategy when you were adjusting to the college environment?

2 Answers

There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult. But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.

110 of 1,624 Interview Questions