Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Interview Questions

10,895

interview questions shared by candidates

Leadership Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

7 Answers

That is a very good question. I don't have an answer, can we come back to this one at the end? Once we came back to it I answered with having to decide whether to schedule weekend O.T. by 7am Thursday when much more relevant information typically comes in between 7:30am Thursday to close of business Fridays.

When I don't have all the information I need to make a decision, I try to pool my resources and gather information. Do some research, ask other employees, so that I can be as educated as possible going into the decision. Then I trust my leadership skills and if the outcome is not as expected, I would try to make further decisions that could help the situation.

I was asked how much lean and safety experience I had.

What do you think about firing a great manager, just because they do not agree with corporate management.

5 Answers

What would you do if senior management demanded delivery of software in an impossible deadline?

3 Answers

When did you fail as a leader initially and had to adjust your style to fix the issue?

3 Answers

Explain to me a time in a past job where you stepped up as a manager

2 Answers

Describe your management style?

2 Answers

How would you handle multiple projects and deadlines from different supervisors?

7 Answers

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

2 Answers

How do you manage people resisting change yet the leadership is requesting output that requires something difference.

2 Answers

Describe when you lead a team or group and what worked well.

110 of 10,895 Interview Questions