Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership Program Interview Questions

1,244

Leadership program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

When did you over-promise to a customer? When did you have to make an unpopular decision?

4 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

4 Answers

If you had a single mom employee (banker), who brought in tons of business and was absolutely stellar, what would you do if she wanted to leave because she was being offered a better paying job at your competitor's company? You have maxed out your salary budget as well.

2 Answers

What was your strategy when you were adjusting to the college environment?

2 Answers

There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult. But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.

2 Answers

1. Name a time when you had to handle a difficult co-worker. 2. What line of business are you interested in? 3. What do you think makes you successful? 4. Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. 5. Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.

3 Answers

No unexpected question

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you worked in a group and it didn't work out.

1 Answer