Leadership rotational program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leadership rotational program Interview Questions

leadership rotational program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think nationwide opened a bank?

1 Answer

My answer was cross-sell their products because people may want to insure at the same place they bank or bank where they are insured.

What are some areas you think HubSpot could improve upon in regards to marketing?

1 Answer

A practical question regarding starting a new e-commerce business.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume

1 Answer

The last interview was with 2 people that were in the Evergreen rotational program, with the supervisor. I asked questions concerning the program - I wanted to know what they enjoyed about the program, and any challenges or difficulties being in the program. One of the interviewer that was currently in the program didn't like the word "difficulties". She was almost yelling at me when she said, "Difficulties? What do you mean by difficulties?" I explained that I meant any difficulties with completing the "projects". She then settled down, and the interview continued. Before I interviewed with the last panel, I was waiting in the hallway with another candidate. I asked him how the interviews were going, and he shook his head and said it wasn't going well, and that it was a waste of his time being there. I asked what happened, and he told me that in his first interview one of the interviewers was texting on her phone, not really listening to his answers to the questions that were being asked. I couldn't believe it, and told him I thought that was very rude. He thought I was doing well since I spent the maximum time allowed per interview. His interviews only lasted 5 to 10 minutes at the most, and I felt bad for him in that he wasn't shown much respect. He was a University of Washington graduate, which is the number one business and accounting school in Washington. I didn't think he deserved that kind of treatment.

1 Answer

What can you tell me about the financial crisis?

1 Answer

If it's 3:15, what is the angle between the minute and the hour hand?

1 Answer

Tell us about your favorite product (doesn't have to be Taser) and your favorite brand.

1 Answer

One of the interviewers that reviewed my resume while I was being interviewed asked me " You're not working now?"

110 of 67 Interview Questions