Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

"Leasing consultants work with property management companies to manage the sales and leasing activities of their residencies, such as filling vacancies, collecting monthly dues, overseeing maintenance, and handling tenant relations. Employers are looking for candidates with strong negotiation, customer service, and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss the sales process and provide an example of past sales that you've made. As a huge part of the job depends on your ability interact with tenants, you may be asked to role play a situation with a frustrated resident."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Outside of standard marketing (Handing out fliers, providing tours), what method or technique would you use to draw attention to the company and bring in prospective residents?

1 Answer

Discuss budget privileges with the management team to organize an on-site leasing event, or party focused primarily upon offering unique rewards and incentives to prospective residents in attendance.

What is the sales process.

1 Answer

Give me a time when you dealt with an upset resident or customer and how did you overcome?

1 Answer

How to overcome outdated appliances?

1 Answer

What do your parents do for a living?

2 Answers

If you had a customer at your desk currently entertaining the idea of possibly moving into the property and a current tenant came down irate about a situation, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

If you could pick any career you wanted and money wasn't a factor, what would you choose?

I cant remember

1 Answer

Act like you're a barista at Starbucks and try to sell me a chai tea latte instead of the black coffee I order every day.

2 Answers

How do you handle stress?

110 of 721 Interview Questions