Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

"Leasing consultants work with property management companies to manage the sales and leasing activities of their residencies, such as filling vacancies, collecting monthly dues, overseeing maintenance, and handling tenant relations. Employers are looking for candidates with strong negotiation, customer service, and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss the sales process and provide an example of past sales that you've made. As a huge part of the job depends on your ability interact with tenants, you may be asked to role play a situation with a frustrated resident."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the sales process.

1 Answer

Make contact, understand exactly what they are looking for and find the best fit for them, then follow up with them and create a trusting relationship

Outside of standard marketing (Handing out fliers, providing tours), what method or technique would you use to draw attention to the company and bring in prospective residents?

1 Answer

Give me a time when you dealt with an upset resident or customer and how did you overcome?

1 Answer

What do your parents do for a living?

2 Answers

how do you handle stressful situations

1 Answer

Experience, situations that could come up questions. It was comfortable and pleasant. Really asked questions to get to know me and my personality and style. Asked if I had questions.

1 Answer

The usual "What's your biggest flaw?"

1 Answer

What motivates you the most.

1 Answer

Basic property management questions.

1 Answer

A resident comes in to complain that a sprinkler system sprayed a bit of water on their car. This resident demands we pay for a full $500.00 exterior AND interior detailing at a local luxury car wash, just because a bit of water was on his car. What do you do?

110 of 587 Interview Questions