Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

"Leasing consultants work with property management companies to manage the sales and leasing activities of their residencies, such as filling vacancies, collecting monthly dues, overseeing maintenance, and handling tenant relations. Employers are looking for candidates with strong negotiation, customer service, and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss the sales process and provide an example of past sales that you've made. As a huge part of the job depends on your ability interact with tenants, you may be asked to role play a situation with a frustrated resident."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Outside of standard marketing (Handing out fliers, providing tours), what method or technique would you use to draw attention to the company and bring in prospective residents?

1 Answer

Discuss budget privileges with the management team to organize an on-site leasing event, or party focused primarily upon offering unique rewards and incentives to prospective residents in attendance.

What is the sales process.

1 Answer

Give me a time when you dealt with an upset resident or customer and how did you overcome?

1 Answer

How to overcome outdated appliances?

I cant remember

1 Answer

Tell about a time that you didn't make a deadline for a project and what you did

2 Answers

How do you feel about working long hours, night and wekends, and working every major holiday except Thanksgiving and Christmas?

1 Answer

Why do you think you are qualified for this postion

1 Answer

I was asked about my career goal and the plan I had to achieve that goal, as well as what additional assistance I believe I needed to achieve the goal.

1 Answer

how do you handle stressful situations

110 of 804 Interview Questions