Lecturer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lecturer Interview Questions

Lecturer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. Implement stack using queue 2. Merge two arrays and sort them in order as specified at runtime. The two arrays may share common entries between them, but the resultant array must not have duplicates.

2 Answers

Dim integers = {1, 2, 3, "a"} Dim characters = {"a", "b", "c", 1} Dim newArray As New ArrayList Dim count As Integer = 0 For Each item In characters If Not newArray.Contains(item) Then newArray.Add(item) newArray.Add(integers(count)) count += 1 End If Next For Each item In newArray MsgBox(item) Next

def isPresentN(element): for i in range(len(result1)): if (result1[i] == element): return True return False def sortArray(inputA): for j in range(1,len(inputA)): for i in range(len(inputA)-j): if(inputA[i]>inputA[i+1]): temp = inputA[i] inputA[i] = inputA[i+1] inputA[i+1] = temp return inputA def mergeArraySorted(inputArray1 , inputArray2): if (len(inputArray1)==0 and len(inputArray2)==0): return 'Both arrays are empty' elif (len(inputArray1)==0): return inputArray2 elif (len(inputArray2)==0): return inputArray1 print inputArray1,inputArray2 first = 0 second = 0 while ((first < len(inputArray1)) and (second < len(inputArray2))): if ((isPresentN(inputArray1[first])==False) and (isPresentN(inputArray2[second])==False)): result1.append(inputArray1[first]) result1.append(inputArray2[second]) second = second + 1 first = first + 1 elif (isPresentN(inputArray1[first])): if isPresentN(inputArray2[second])==False: result1.append(inputArray2[second]) second = second + 1 elif (isPresentN(inputArray2[second])): if isPresentN(inputArray1[first])==False: result1.append(inputArray1[first]) first = first + 1 else: second = second + 1 first = first + 1 print result1 return sortArray(result1)

tell something about your research

something about your plan

1 Answer

Inquiry about prior business (IBM) employment experience.

1 Answer

None of them were hard. Mostly they discussed my prior teaching experience and teaching interests because I had not taught before. I was hired ABD which is a big trend in our division.

1 Answer

Who are the rhetorical theorists you most admire and have based your work on?

1 Answer

I was asked how I handle difficult material in my classes. Since I teach mostly freshman-level general education classes, I struggled to identify "difficult" material.

1 Answer

What I could offer their department

1 Answer

None really, I felt very at ease and was made comfortable. The hardest question was what would I do if I had a disruptive violent student. How would I handle it.

1 Answer

What type of online content management system experience do you have?

110 of 175 Interview Questions