Legal Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legal Analyst Interview Questions

Legal analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What different considerations would you take when deciding to invest abroad, rather than in the states?

1 Answer

Talk about differing accounting standards, political stability, institutional climate (i.e. rule of law, finance and banking structure, access to trade roads and ports)

How do you feel about Oracle.

1 Answer

To be sure that the talent recruiter will keep the interview time with you.

1 Answer

What do we do if the 'introducer' in a foreign deal expects a certain amount of money from GS for making the connection?

1 Answer

Very casual not out of some interviewing book. Sort of a "what have you been doing" and "here is what you would do here...what do you think?" The people were very relaxed and made me at ease. I think they were eager to hire someone and were not very demanding. I think this would be the experience with most people interviewing here.

1 Answer

Oddly enough, the hardest question for me to answer was: "Give me an example of when you have to solve a problem, what process you used to solve the problem, and what the outcome was."

1 Answer

There were not any unexpected questions, my biggest mistake was not remembering names of people I'd met thus far. Pay CLOSE attention to the names of everyone you meet from the time you enter the building.

What would you do if there was a lull in your work?

1 Answer

How am I at making decisions when I don't have all the desired information?

110 of 73 Interview Questions