Legal contracts specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legal contracts specialist Interview Questions

legal contracts specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a sales person who really wanted to close a sale asked you to sign a contract because no one with signature authority was in the office?

2 Answers

After clarifying that in the position I myself would not have signature authority I said I would not sign the contract.

I would not sign the contract

What is my experience in Contracts Management

1 Answer

Was I interested in permanent employment, also?

1 Answer

When was the last time you disagreed with an attorney and what did you do?

1 Answer

How long had I been looking for a job.

Legal experience

1 Answer

The questions were pretty standard (why do you want to work here? Can you name a situation where you were under the pressure of deadlines). They stated the individual didn't have to be a gamer but they seemed to want someone with an in depth knowledge of what the company was doing at the time - gaming and otherwise. They also seemed to try to get to know you at a personal level which I appreciated - there were a couple times when I was asked about myself.

The questions ranged from basic interview questions that you could google, questions to gauge your knowledge of the company and what they are doing, and questions that gauge your personability.

Standard situational questions related to tasks and issues you may encounter in the position.

110 of 18 Interview Questions