Legal counsel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for legal counsel

Legal counsel Interview Questions

legal counsel interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What policy area would you consider your specialty?

Would you let your wife have an abortion if birth might kill her.

1 Answer

How a cross border transaction, especially lending or financing transaction, work in practice?

1 Answer

How do you develop professional relationships with internal stakeholders?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you took action. This answer can also be used for similar questions like: a specific role on a team, detail oriented, a question asking about a Complex Project/Analytical perspective there are 3-5 STAR questions in the phone interview and about 6 STAR questions in the in person interview. My suggestion is to tailor 5-7 answers for each question: •Specific Role on the team •Took Action •Detail Oriented •Complex Project/Analytical perspective •prioritize • process improvement idea • confidential information •complex project/problem •stressful situation •fast paced •overwhelming Influence another person •Perform/full potential • Disappointed in your performance •Tough Problem •Wastes time •Superior Customer Service •Biggest Achievement •Negative Feedback. BRING NOTES WITH YOU!! They encourage it! It seriously helped me feel more confident even through I didn't use them. I did not get selected however, I was told in my feed back conversation that I did very well but a person with a more consistent work history got the position and I was put on a silver medal list for that position meaning when there was another opening I would be contacted by the recruiter.

1 Answer

What is your type/stereotype in your friend group?

1 Answer

The questions ranged from "why Roku?" to engrossing reviews of contracts. Fascinating too were hypotheticals to discern how a candidate would address business and legal problems.

1 Answer

Issues based on product launch and client advising. Details of previous work ex. Instances of failure at previous work place or negative feedback.

1 Answer

I was asked “what is your superpower”?

1 Answer

What do I do when a conflict arises with a co-worker?

110 of 123 Interview Questions