Legal Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legal Secretary Interview Questions

"As a legal secretary, your interpersonal and organizational skills will enhance the experience for both the attorney and client. During an interview, expect to be asked about what you believe makes an effective secretary, how you work alongside others, and any of your previous legal duties. Think about how you would go about handling difficult people or prioritize projects when faced with tight deadlines. To leave an impression, bring a positive attitude to show that you can bring excellent customer service to the work environment."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you think the most important characteristic of a successful secretary is?

2 Answers

anticipation - the answer was given to me after I gave a different answer. I was told legal secretaries should be able to know what the attorneys need before being asked.

Over the years, one thing that I have constantly learned is whatever you do in life, whether it is work,home or self you have to be on top of the things. Prioritize, structure what is important and needs your immediate attention and then then go for it. Knowing and prioritizing will pave a path to success and getting things done.

What would you do if 2 attorneys asked for different tasks, at the same time and both had the same filing deadline?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time when you gave great customer service.

1 Answer

What experience do I have with insurance carriers? What is my familiarity and comprehension of certain computer programs?

3 Answers

Why did you leave your last position?

2 Answers

What is your current salary?

2 Answers

How would you handle conflict between attorneys work request who wanted work at the same time

2 Answers

Why do you want to leave your current position

2 Answers

Was I flexible to work contract, temp-to-hire and permanent.

2 Answers

Will you be satisfied just being a Legal Secretary?

110 of 357 Interview Questions