Legal Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legal Secretary Interview Questions

"As a legal secretary, your interpersonal and organizational skills will enhance the experience for both the attorney and client. During an interview, expect to be asked about what you believe makes an effective secretary, how you work alongside others, and any of your previous legal duties. Think about how you would go about handling difficult people or prioritize projects when faced with tight deadlines. To leave an impression, bring a positive attitude to show that you can bring excellent customer service to the work environment."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you think the most important characteristic of a successful secretary is?

2 Answers

anticipation - the answer was given to me after I gave a different answer. I was told legal secretaries should be able to know what the attorneys need before being asked.

Over the years, one thing that I have constantly learned is whatever you do in life, whether it is work,home or self you have to be on top of the things. Prioritize, structure what is important and needs your immediate attention and then then go for it. Knowing and prioritizing will pave a path to success and getting things done.

Give an example of a time when you gave great customer service.

1 Answer

What would you do if 2 attorneys asked for different tasks, at the same time and both had the same filing deadline?

1 Answer

What is your 5 year career goal and how do you see Kirkland & Ellis fitting into it?

1 Answer

Attorneys asked if I had problems with open seating and working with other secretaries. My ability to get along with other secretaries seemed to be a concern.

About my previous employer Perkins Coie, and if I had a disability

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current employer?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you over other candidates?

1 Answer

None. The female asks if you have any problems performing personal or executive secretary duties.

1 Answer

If you have several projects with the same deadlines, what would you do?

110 of 332 Interview Questions