Lending interview questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Interview Questions

7,934

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Imagine a cube 1x1x1, then imagine that you form a cube of 10x10x10 with all these little cubes of 1x1x1. How many cubes do you have to remove to get rid of the surface of cubes.

3 Answers

Estimate how many shoes can be sold in US in one year?

4 Answers

A lillypad doubles in size everyday, on the 24th day it is at half size. How long does it take to get to full size?

2 Answers

What do you know about Westlake Financial?

2 Answers

Why Westlake financial as opposed to other banks

2 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

4 Answers

Sell me an invisible Pen

2 Answers

How would you increase the interest on economical reforms in the Government of (I do not remember the name of the country, but it was one from Africa)?

2 Answers

A few years ago, Sprint decided that they will make phone calls from cellphone-cellphone free! There is a legend that a guy who was 20 years old by that time decided to call every single cellphone in the united states, and when he was 80 years old he finished doing all that calls. Is that possible? prove it!

2 Answers

What is something you feel is important?

1120 of 7,934 Interview Questions