Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liability Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Liability claims adjuster interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you collaborated with other operations (departments)?

1 Answer

STAR format for all questions

I expressed my displeasure of selling insurance at a previous job, and was interviewing with an insurance company. She asked me in the interview if that was going to be a problem.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you did not live up to great customer service. How did you rectify the situation.

If you were at an amusement park with a group of friends and they could not figure out what ride to go on next, what would you do? (This was a real question from my interview. They call them Google questions.)

Your at the amusement park and two friends are arguing what ride to go on next. What do you do? (This was a real question from my interview. They call them Google questions.)

I didn't really get any out of the box questions

1 Answer

Name a problem you identified at your current work place and how did you fix it?

If all your closest friends and family were in a room without you, what negative word would they use to describe you? It was a pretty basic interview process... Lots of "tell me a time when..." and behavior/personality questions.

Specifically what was done at a former position to increase the standing of my store/department within company ranking. It's a sales based company so they are very focused on this.

110 of 65 Interview Questions