Liberty Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Companies matching "Liberty Mutual"

Liberty Mutual Insurance Interviews

10 Interviews / Part of Liberty Mutual Insurance

2.9 Average

Liberty Mutual Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a time when you had to tell someone bad news and there was nothing you could do to fix the situation?

2 Answers

I made sure i used a situation, behavior, application, and outcome in my answers.

I once had to tell a customer that the damage to their car would not be covered because it was determined that the accident she got in was her fault and she didn’t have comprehensive coverage.

An insurance company only makes a payout when damage is above 1000. Only 50% of the damage above 1000, including the 1000 is paid out. If the payout was 1250, what was the damage?

3 Answers

How many people can you fit into texas?

5 Answers

What is your career path?

2 Answers

Interview process is lengthy and very detailed.. be prepared to give some good impressive examples. What motivates you to go to work? Why Should I hire you? Why liberty mutual? Name a time you had to give complex instructions to someone? Name a time you took lead of a situation? What would your boss say is your weakness/ strengths? Name a time you had to give bad news to someone? Name a time you had to make a decision off little information? Where do you see yourself in the future?

3 Answers

Mostly behavioral, but last interviewer of the day asked 2 brainteasers.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to sell an idea to your coworkers? How did you do it? Did they buy it?

1 Answer

Name something you did at a your prior position that went over and above the job expectations, that you weren't asked to do, that helped the office.

1 Answer

What do you know about answering phones.

1 Answer

What do you offer Liberty Mutual and why should you work for us?

110 of 1,099 Interview Questions