Library aide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Library aide Interview Questions

library aide interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you had to deal with an upset customer?

2 Answers

I haven't had to deal with customers but I've often dealt with upset parents. I like to let them explain what is wrong and reassure them that I understand, and am sorry for whatever it is that is upsetting them. I explain any solutions I have and if they are not satisfied I simply seek a supervisor for help.

When I had an upset customer come in, complaining about receiving the wrong Auto Part, I asked them who provided it to them, to be sure it was from our store( sometimes it is not, they just forgot, or was misinformed by their partner),But after verifying they received the wrong part from our store, I ascertained what part they really needed, I looked up the correct part, to determine how they might have received the wrong one. After finding the correct one I asked them to verify, comparing the new part to their old part ( often there is a different fit, bolt pattern or size, or wiring change.When it appears they are satisfied with the correct new part, I cashiered them out.

What are your strengths and weaknesses? On how it relates to position.

1 Answer

Would I be able to confront students if they were causing problems.

1 Answer

How should students walk in and out of a library?

1 Answer

Describe a time when something didn't work out for you the first time, but worked out the second.

1 Answer

Explain what you did during a time where things did not go right.

1 Answer

If I could put the call numbers in order.

1 Answer

Are you familiar with the decimal system, how would you organize?

1 Answer

Describe how you would motivate yourself to do a repetitive task.

1 Answer

Describe a time you had to be very detailed.

110 of 32 Interview Questions