Licensed Massage Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview Questions

Licensed massage therapist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None. Very straigh forward. They are just looking to fill a position and their standards aren't very high.

3 Answers

This place is a disgrace to the industry. Therapist should not support a place that devalues their craft by paying so little. Their management knows nothing about massage and the business is run to make a lot of money off of your back. Know your worth and skip this interview. Find a job that respects all the hard work you do and your accomplishments in the field.

I've previously worked for this company in NJ and their managers are completely oblivious to how and what Massage Therapist's go through and all we must endure both mentally and physically

Same thing in Virginia. Customer pays $60, you get $15. Non-member customer pays $90, you get...$15. Zero action is taken to protect therapists from predatory clients, they simply move them around to keep the money coming in. Another fun thing was having broken or missing hot stone units yet you’d be asked to “just grab one from another room.” Nothing like sloshing around 25 pounds of metal filled with 140 degree water during the 3 minutes you have between clients.

What kind of massage do you practice.

1 Answer

Why i was a good fit for the company

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

Name 3 benefits of massage

1 Answer

What is something I would like to change about myself?

1 Answer

What brought me to massage

1 Answer

Discuss a bad experience you has as a massage therapist

1 Answer

How long have I been practicing!

1 Answer

Payrate per treatment has decreased. Are you still interested in position?

110 of 201 Interview Questions