Licensed massage therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Licensed massage therapist Interview Questions

licensed massage therapist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None. Very straigh forward. They are just looking to fill a position and their standards aren't very high.

3 Answers

This place is a disgrace to the industry. Therapist should not support a place that devalues their craft by paying so little. Their management knows nothing about massage and the business is run to make a lot of money off of your back. Know your worth and skip this interview. Find a job that respects all the hard work you do and your accomplishments in the field.

I've previously worked for this company in NJ and their managers are completely oblivious to how and what Massage Therapist's go through and all we must endure both mentally and physically

Same thing in Virginia. Customer pays $60, you get $15. Non-member customer pays $90, you get...$15. Zero action is taken to protect therapists from predatory clients, they simply move them around to keep the money coming in. Another fun thing was having broken or missing hot stone units yet you’d be asked to “just grab one from another room.” Nothing like sloshing around 25 pounds of metal filled with 140 degree water during the 3 minutes you have between clients.

1.Tell me a bit about yourself. 2. I know you have a license to practice massage, but where did you get your certificaitons? 3. How would you upsell a client and convince them to sign a membership and to buy product all in 50 minutes?

2 Answers

My favorite types of massages

2 Answers

Can you get your lisence?

2 Answers

"How would you handle a client who complains about their last massage experince?"

2 Answers

What modalities I offered.

1 Answer

Will you be bringing with you an established clientele?

1 Answer

How could you encourage your clients to booking additional sessions with you?

1 Answer

How long have I been practicing!

1 Answer

Was I looking for a job or was I pursuing my passions?

110 of 219 Interview Questions