Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

"When applying to be a licensed practical nurse at a health care facility, you can expect to be interviewed on your ability to provide basic nursing care such as checking blood pressure and taking temperatures as well as on your current licensing, people skills, and ability work in a team. Prepare to describe how you would go about performing various basic nursing duties and answer situational questions about how you would handle upset patients or family members. Licensed practical nurses must pass National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) to receive their licenses and practice as LPN's."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a very upset family member?

1 Answer

I would listen to their concerns and any issues that they have and I would assure them that I would correct the problem.

You may be asked to be on call for any shift. Are you willing to do that?

1 Answer

Can you use a hoyer lift? Do you enjoy working with the elderly? Do you have reliable transportation?

1 Answer

When busy on the phone are you going to give the quick answer to move on or the right one?

1 Answer

If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.

3 Answers

Why do you want to work here

4 Answers

Asked about previous experience, while current position was discredited (travel nurse, something that requires a high level of skill and confidence). Then asked about salary requirements. That's it!

2 Answers

Have you worked in a correctional facility

2 Answers

If a patient states that they are being abused by a CNA, what would you do?

2 Answers

If I knew how to care for a jtube & trach

110 of 822 Interview Questions