Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

"When applying to be a licensed practical nurse at a health care facility, you can expect to be interviewed on your ability to provide basic nursing care such as checking blood pressure and taking temperatures as well as on your current licensing, people skills, and ability work in a team. Prepare to describe how you would go about performing various basic nursing duties and answer situational questions about how you would handle upset patients or family members. Licensed practical nurses must pass National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) to receive their licenses and practice as LPN's."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How well do you get along with co-workers?

1 Answer

I was asked to submit multiple forms, records, ect multiple times

1 Answer

if i planned to be there long- term

Why are you a nurse?

1 Answer

If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.

1 Answer

My work experience, how I felt about geriatric patients.

1 Answer

In your opinion what would be your strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

I honestly can't remember the exact questions. They all were related to how you would respond to certain incidents. And if so and so happened what would you do. One was, have you in anyway suggested of a way of doing things better, and did my office manager agree. I'm sorry, I couldn't be more specific.

1 Answer

As abeginning nurse, no real technical questions. Reliability, and availability was important to the interview process.

1 Answer

"What is your best quality and worst quality?"

1120 of 592 Interview Questions