Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Licensed Practical Nurse

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

"When applying to be a licensed practical nurse at a health care facility, you can expect to be interviewed on your ability to provide basic nursing care such as checking blood pressure and taking temperatures as well as on your current licensing, people skills, and ability work in a team. Prepare to describe how you would go about performing various basic nursing duties and answer situational questions about how you would handle upset patients or family members. Licensed practical nurses must pass National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) to receive their licenses and practice as LPN's."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can I prioritize?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How well do you get along with co-workers?

1 Answer

What do you not like about yourself.

What was my background?

1 Answer

To describe my nursing background. How many years of experience. Went over my last job and lrevious employment experiences. Did I have any special training or certifications.

How do you supervise CNA's

1 Answer

General questions about what type of position I was looking for. I had already filled out all the other info before interview. During interview we disscussed my goals for this particular job.

1 Answer

Why couldn't I deal with the LOW Pay?, even though the Benefits were great??

1 Answer

What was your most difficult boss?

1 Answer

Why am I changing careers in my nursing career?