Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

"When applying to be a licensed practical nurse at a health care facility, you can expect to be interviewed on your ability to provide basic nursing care such as checking blood pressure and taking temperatures as well as on your current licensing, people skills, and ability work in a team. Prepare to describe how you would go about performing various basic nursing duties and answer situational questions about how you would handle upset patients or family members. Licensed practical nurses must pass National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) to receive their licenses and practice as LPN's."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.

2 Answers

Follow chain of command and report first to immediate supervisor.

If the violation was minor and the situation warranted; I would inquire of the co-worker if they knew what they were doing was against policy/ethics. Otherwise, I would report to the proper chain of command.

As abeginning nurse, no real technical questions. Reliability, and availability was important to the interview process.

1 Answer

Feelings about caring for people with stressed or grumpy demeanor?

1 Answer

Your hardest or most difficult night?

1 Answer

What is your skill set and how long have you been a nurse.

1 Answer

The most difficult question for me to answer was why I wanted to leave my current position.

Can I prioritize?

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How well do you get along with co-workers?

1 Answer

What do you not like about yourself.

What was my background?