Life science specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life science specialist Interview Questions

life science specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Estimate the market for bike helmets

1 Answer

Divide population into groups that purchase helmets, multiply by frequency of helmet purchasing.

The interviewers really tried to ask questions to not only gauge your skills, but your personality as well. They emphasized the importance of team dynamics to ensure that they hire someone who will work well with the rest of the employees.

2 Answers

What biotechnology do you fee most comfortable?

1 Answer

Would you be interested in a technical specialist position?

1 Answer

Help a company decide whether to invest in a generator for the building's energy needs.

1 Answer

The case was not particularly difficult but during the presentation the senior staff will ask lots of tough questions and put you on the spot. For example, they asked me how much my case solution would cost and how long it would take to implement.

1 Answer

They opened with a very general "tell me about yourself," which caught me off-guard to a certain extent.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Do you think you will be able to manage the time constraints in this job? This question came from the chief administrative officer over video conference from the Spokane office, which began with her announcing that the founding partner, Mr. Hayes, was listening in. This was an awkward situation in which I wasn't sure whether to introduce myself or not, so I didn't.

110 of 128 Interview Questions