Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifeguard Interview Questions

Lifeguard interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you do if the guest argues with the rules of the water park after you tell him?

1 Answer

what is more dangerous, a hangnail or deep cut

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw someone stealing money?

1 Answer

What would you do if a guest was upset?

1 Answer

If you can answer yes to all of those, then you're pretty much in.

1 Answer

Are you alright with a varying schedule?

1 Answer

How are you at dealing with people?

1 Answer

What is the first thing you do when you come upon an unconscious person lying on the ground?

1 Answer

They never forget to start with this one; practicing the framing of the question in a myriad of ways during any of the interviews (mine took approx. 2 weeks, 1 week for all the interviews and another waiting week) - "So Why DIsney?" - "What do you enjoy best about Disney?" - "Tell a time of your most favorite Disney experience?" Be prepared to give them anything they want to hear about magic and mice and imagery. They love FLUFF. They know you are fluffing, they just want you to be good at it, so act it. They want actors who can promote their sparkle and shine image, so no one finds out their greediness. Finally getting passed their Disney Initiate Programming, we finally moved onto actual interview questions pertaining to lifeguarding.... -Have you ever had swimming experience. -Have you ever had lifeguarding experience? -Have you ever saved anyone before, and how did you do it safely for yourself and the other? -Have you ever ---these questions went on for long... it was like playing the have you ever game... Each of us was posed a different "have you ever" question, until the circle went round. Then we finally went forward as with any job and talked about why we personally believed we were qualified for the lifeguarding position, based on our previous experiences. Once again, Everyone got a turn. Finally we were reminded we all had applied for the Seasonal Position and possible part-time would be offered if we performed to their likings. I played my role very well, but denied to stay, because of the overall comfortability I lacked since the first day I sent in my application. It's just a weird place for silly amusement for dancing clowns. After all of our questionnaires were completed and answered, we all were asked to leave, being told we would hear from them about our interview and how they rated us on the collective notes taken since the very first interview. 1 Week Later waiting in Limbo, I receive a Call stating I am accepted for the position and asked what is the first day I can come in to complete hiring. Within 3 days from that phone call I was their Lifeguard, and paid training took approximately 2 weeks before I was set out on "the stage." They are so funny how they treat everything. And The Feeling of Being Monitored Never Leaves you, ever. I left at the end of summer to work at Cold Stone. Much Less of a "Big Brother Watching You Feeling" and more relaxed to get paid to scoop ice cream.

1 Answer

Will you be available to work various hours of the day?

4150 of 522 Interview Questions